Tonight! “South Troy through Outsider Eyes” can be seen at Carmen’s Café, 198 First Street Troy. It starts with an Artist’s Reception from 5-8PM on Thursday, October 25 catered by Carmen herself. It closes on Christmas Eve with Carmen’s annual Community Potluck, open to all.
Friday October 26 Gideon Freudmann— Jazz/ Rock/ Baroque Fusion on the Cello
Friday Tapas Specials:
- Butternut & Fennel Bisque, Yucca Chicken Croquettes, Pan Seared Radicchio Salad Roasted Tomatoes, Sweet Pickled Carrots Tossed w/ Champagne Vinaigrette Option—Topped w/ Poached Egg
- Crab Cakes w/ Spicy Remoulade Served w/ Sweet Mashed Potatoes w/ Honey & Chipotle
- Braised Stuffed Flank Steak w/ Spinach Peppers & Caramelized Onions Served w/ Yucca fries & Veggie
- Marinated Roast Chicken Served w/ Rice & Beans
- Pumpkin Risotto w/ Roasted Acorn Squash Topped W/ Whipped Goat Cheese & Roasted Shallots
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake, Flan
Breakfast Specials for Sat-Sun, Oct. 27-28 ~
- Huevos Benedictus Poached Eggs over Saffron Rice Cake & Bacon served w/ House-Made Hollandaise Sauce & Plantain
- Veggie Huevos Benedictus Drop the Bacon & Plantain, Served on a Bed of Greens
- Steak & Eggs Home Fries & Toast
Cast your vote for our own Executive Chef, Chris Faraci as the 2013 Rising Star Chef!